Item #: KTP
The Klein Touch Pump is an essential device designed specifically to expedite the delivery of tumescent anesthesia. The Klein Touch Pump delivers high volumes of tumescent anesthesia, therefore maximizing patient comfort and reducing physician infiltration time.
The Klein Touch Pump is an essential device designed specifically to expedite the delivery of tumescent anesthesia. The Klein Touch Pump delivers high volumes of tumescent anesthesia, therefore maximizing patient comfort and reducing physician infiltration time. The Klein Touch Pump features an LCD touch screen and precision rate with .01 rate increments. The Klein Touch Pump can be operated from LCD screen or from one of the three foot pedal ports. The Klein Touch Pump operates with a low maintenance brushless motor. Can be operated with battery (optional and can be purchased separately).
KLEIN TOUCH PUMP SPECIFICATIONS:
– Maximum Motor Speed: 450RPM
– Holding Torque: 294 in-oz (2.08 N-m)
– Flow rate: Up to 1000 mL/min depending upon tubing set, connected cannula and pump speed
– Mode of operation: Toggle, Persistent, Trigger
– Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, Inlet Hospital power cord IEC 320,
– Use only cordage terminated in hospital grade plugs to ensure power grounding.
– AC Frequency- 50 to 60 HZ single phase.
– Mains Power Input Fusing: 2.5A, 250V
– Leakage Current within IEC 60601-1
– Operation Humidity (non-condensing): ≤ 80% relative humidity up to 31°C and linearly
decreases to 50% relative humidity at 40°C
– Operating Temperature: 4°C to 40°C
– Storage & Shipping Temperature: -20 to 50°C
– Protection against electric shock: Class I, Type B
– Enclosure rating: Ordinary equipment
– Display: Color Graphic LCD
– Dual Foot switches with 12 ft hose, air activated
– Dimensions: 11” x 10 ¾” x 5”
– Weight: 8.4 lbs
– Liquid ingress rating: IPO – No protection
Warning: Use only specified power cord supplied by HK Surgical