- To return product please call 800-909-0060 to obtain an RMA number. IMPORTANT: This RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the box
- Returns WILL NOT be accepted unless they can be identified by a valid RMA number issued by HK Surgical. HK Surgical will refuse any package that is returned without a visible RMA number.
- RMA numbers will expire and product will no longer be accepted for return if product is not returned within 30days from the date issued.
- Custom products are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
- Surgical instruments returned due to defect must be CLEANED and STERILIZED prior to returning to HK Surgical. Evidence of sterilization must accompany product such as using an Autoclave pouch, and sterilization indicator strip/tape. Instruments returned without evidence of sterilization will be returned to you.
- Product will only be accepted for exchange/credit if received in sellable condition. Product must be returned in the original sealed package to be accepted for replacement or credit.
- Opened packages containing disposable product such as garments and pillow covers, MAY NOT be returned for credit or exchange. This also includes cannulas that have been removed from the original sealed packaging.
- A restocking fee will apply to any product returned for reasons other than defect or damage. The Restocking Fee Schedule is as follows:
20% for items returned within 30 days
30% for items returned between 31-60 days
No credit after 60 days
Shipping fees will not be credited.
- All returned product must include all accessories, manuals, or other documentation that were originally shipped with product. If you are returning a KIP-II or AP-III and do not have the original shipping box, please notify HK Surgical when obtaining your RMA number and you will have the opportunity to purchase the appropriate box and shipping materials. We are not responsible for additional damages resulting from improper packaging of your equipment.
- To ensure compliance with FDA Regulations, sterile products accepted for return require more extensive controls and may be subject to refusal or higher handling charges.